It’s Never Too Late To Lodge Your Tax Returns

Over the last few years Counting Edge Accountants has been trusted by over a thousand clients to help get their tax affairs in order. Through this experience we know that some may have been too busy, found that it was too complicated to lodge their tax return, or they just aren’t aware that that they need to lodge their tax return every year.

If you forgot to lodge your tax return on time, it is never too late to get your overdue tax returns done. If you have not lodged a tax return for a few years or you have a tax return overdue, no matter the reason, the sooner you do it, the better. Counting Edge Accountants can help you with your overdue tax returns for this year and previous years. Just contact us by phone, email or simply click here to make an appointment with us.

Q and A

1. I’m not sure if I have a previous year tax return that hasn’t been lodged yet?

Don’t worry: We can help you by checking with the ATO records. Just give us a call or email us and we will let you know your tax status in just a few minutes.

2. Can I still lodge an overdue tax return if I don’t have my PAYG/Payment Summaries and receipts?

The ATO collects information about your income from banks, employers, government agencies, and other parties. We can get your income records directly from the ATO records and help complete your overdue tax returns.

3. I have some overdue tax returns but I haven’t been fined by the ATO. Do I still need to lodge those overdue tax returns?

Please remember that the ATO will never forget about your tax returns. If they haven’t fined you doesn’t mean they will not fine you, so it’s always better to be on the front foot with the ATO.

So just please give us a call on 1300 829 3343, email us, or  click here to book appointment to get your tax affairs up to date.

4. I can’t afford to pay the tax payable on my overdue tax returns. What do I need to do?

We know it may be hard time for you and you don’t have enough money in your bank account to pay an ATO tax bill, but it’s still better to get your tax returns up to date now to avoid the late lodgement penalty. After the tax returns are lodged, we can contact the ATO on your behalf to arrange a flexible payment schedule (pay a fixed amount every week, month or quarter) with the ATO.

5. I have been fined by the ATO for overdue tax returns, what do I need to do now?

The ATO may be tough to deal with but in the end they are still reasonable and they allow you to request remission of fines. We can help you apply for remission of penalties where there are reasonable reasons (personal situation or factors outside your control) why the returns were lodged late.

6. How else can Counting Edge Accountants assist me?

If your overdue tax return lodgement results in a refund, we can have the fees deducted from your refund, and we will keep you updated once your tax return has been processed.

It’s also important to understand that at Counting Edge Accountants there is no one off transaction. We will continue to assist you with your tax returns, provide you with professional advice and even find solutions for your goals and other complex financial matters.



This Post Has 49 Comments

  1. Writing, like great art requires much more than knowledge and education. A great writer is born as opposed to “”made”” and you are a great writer. This is excellent content and interesting information. Thank you.
    Visit Us:

  2. always i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as well clear their
    motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.

  3. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

  4. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognise what you’re talking
    approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my website =).
    We may have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

  5. Wonderful post! We are linking to this great content on our
    site. Keep up the good writing.

  6. For hottest information you have to go to see world wide web and on internet I found this website as a best site for latest updates.

  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something
    informative to read?

  8. [url=]zithromax azithromycin[/url] [url=]url lisinopril hctz prescription[/url] [url=]prednisone tablets[/url]

  9. [url=]doxycycline online india[/url] [url=]where to buy tadalafil in usa[/url] [url=]synthroid 88 mcg[/url] [url=]can you purchase zithromax[/url] [url=]kamagra gold 100mg[/url] [url=]lisinopril 10mg tablets[/url] [url=]furosemide 20mg[/url] [url=]generic lasix[/url]

  10. Asking questions are actually good thing if you are not understanding something
    fully, however this article presents good understanding yet.

  11. This article is worthy of recognition and comment. I found this material attention-grabbing and engrossing. This is well-scripted and highly informative. These views appeal to me. This is how real writing is done. Thank you.
    Visit Us:

  12. You must participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I will advocate this website!

  13. [url=]viagra soft tabs 50mg[/url] [url=]cheap online tadalafil[/url] [url=]cheap propecia[/url] [url=]azithromycin price[/url] [url=]where can you get viagra uk[/url] [url=]prednisone tablets 5mg price[/url] [url=]atenolol prescription online[/url] [url=]tadalafil 20mg for sale[/url]

  14. [url=]azithromycin 250 mg tablet cost[/url] [url=]buy seroquel[/url] [url=]buspar 5 mg[/url] [url=]viagra 500mg price in india[/url] [url=]buy indocin[/url] [url=]sildenafil 50mg canada[/url] [url=]canadian pharmacy cialis daily use[/url]

  15. [url=]sildenafil 50 mg coupon[/url]

Leave a Reply

Close Menu